The Benefits Of Microdosing Are Many
Combining an extract of Lion’s Mane mushroom with powdered cubensis and niacin (the flushing form of vitamin B3], massively increases the expression of NGF (nerve growth factor), engaging a vast array of neurological networks—whole brain involvement from the hippocampus on through to the central nervous system.
Studies have demonstrated that lion’s mane helps increase Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) levels, which protects us against degenerative brain diseases that contribute to memory loss. While lion’s mane is best known for improving memory and concentration, studies show it can reduce irritability and anxiety. Several studies have also indicated that lion’s mane has immune-boosting benefits.
We have found that combining an extract of Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) mushroom mycelium3, a delicious edible mushroom species, with niacin (the flushing form of B3, nicotinic acid) and psilocin, in vitro4, massively increases the expression of NGF (nerve growth factor), and surprisingly engages a vast array of neurological networks—whole brain involvement from the hippocampus5 through to the central nervous system.
At the level of the microdose, psilocybin has a sub-perceptual effect. Within that hardly noticeable effect, it has the potential to reduce anxiety and irritability, enhance cognitive functions and creativity, increase socializing, provide a greater general sense of well-being, and reduce the effects of aging.
Through this greater sense of well-being, our immune system gets stronger too. Stacking Lion’s Mane in the Stamets Stack can promote self-awareness, creativity, cognition, health, well-being, and recognition of the interconnectedness of all life.
Compositions and methods for enhancing neuroregeneration and cognition by combining mushroom extracts containing active ingredients psilocin or psilocybin with erinacines or hericenones enhanced with niacin.
Hericenones and erinacines are two natural products isolated from the fruiting body and mycelium of H. erinaceus, respectively, and most compounds exhibit the activity of promoting NGF synthesis. Hericenones and erinacines are low-molecular weight compounds that easily cross the blood–brain barrier.
Results will vary with everybody, but the overall positive and life-changing impact of microdosing for thousands upon thousands of people has been incredible.
Mental benefits attributed to microdosing*:
- Improved concentration and focus—particularly in ADHD
- Getting into the flow more quickly—at work, hobby, or study
- Increased creativity
- Increased productivity
- Improved problem-solving capability
- Increased overall awareness
- Improved mood
- More balanced mood
- Better decision-making ability
- Making more conscious choices about health, lifestyle, well-being
- More positive mindset
- Increased emotional awareness
- More emotional connection with people around
- More presence
- More openness
- Decrease in depression (in a range from mild symptoms to clinical depression)
- Less procrastination
- Increased sense of wonder
- Increased sense of belonging
- Increased sense of unity
- Increased connection with spirituality and/or life mission
- Increased gratitude for life
Physical benefits attributed to microdosing:
- Improved sleep
- More physical energy
- Enhanced sensory perception
- Reduced premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Less stuttering
- Help in quitting smoking and other addictions
Found this graphic somewhere.